- Simple partnership deed drafting, PAN/TAN application – Rs. 3000/-
- Partnership deed drafting, partnership registration with registrar PAN/TAN application – Rs. 8500/-
A Partnership is collaboration between two or more persons to carry on a business together.Persons who have entered into partnership with another person are called as partners.Partnership firms are incorporated by drafting a partnership deed between the partners.
A partnership firm is not a separate legal entity in itself. A Partnership firm is governed by the provisions of the Indian Partnership Act’1932 and can be either registered or unregistered.
|Easy to start
fting and signing a partnership deed among the partners.
A partnership firm can be easily dissolved by drafting a dissolution deed.
|Minimum legal requirements
A partnership firm is not subject to minimum legal requirements like a company or an LLP. There is no audit requirement upto a turnover of Rs. 1 crore. Also, the accounts are not required to be filed annually with the registrar.
The name of a Partnership firm is not registered, a Partnership firm can have any name as long as it does not infringe on a registered trademark.
- Drafting partnership deed (2-3 working days)
- Registration of partnership deed (optional) (15-20 working days)
- PAN/TAN application (1-2 working days)